61. What is keyword used to compare to objects?
ISOperator Returns Boolean.
62. Suppose from form1 to form2 object property settings will arise to ?
Invalid procedure call or argument (Run time error 5)
63. What is the return type of Instr and Strcmp?
Instr integer (Numeric position)
Strcmp - integer ( if both the string are equal they result = 0)
Strcmp (Str1, Str2, Comparetype)
Comparing mode = 0 Binary Comparing
1 Textual Comparing
64. What is Implicit?
Instance of specific copy of a class with its own settings for the properties defined in that class.
Note: The implicitly defined variable is never equal to nothing.
65. What is Inprocess and Out of Process?
Inprocess It will run with in the memory. ( Local Machine). Out of Process It will run out of the memory Normally in the server side.
66. Where will we give the option explicit keyword and for what?
In the general declarations section. To trap undeclared variables.
67. How can we call Stored procedure of Back End in RDO and ADO ?
In RDO We can call using RDO Query Objects.
In ADO We can call using Command Objects.
68. What is Static Cursor?
In ADO Snap Shot is called so.
69. How to check the condition in Msgbox?
If(Msgbox("Do you want to delete this Record",VbYesNo)=VbYes)Then End if
70. What is control array and how many we can have it with in the form?
Group of control share the same name. Max 32, 767.
71. What is diff between the Generic Variable and Specific Variable?
Create Object Ex:-Ole-Automation . No need refer the object library.
Binding Procedure Early and Late Binding ( Can be Remove from the Memory).
72. What is the diff. Between function and sub procedures?
Function will return value but a sub procedure wont return values
73. What is the max size allowed for Extension in Visual Basic?
Frm, bas, cls, res, vbx, ocx, frx, vbp, exe
74. What is FireHouse Cursors?
Forward Only Some time Updateable
75. With in the form we want to check all the text box control are typed or not? How?
For each currentcontrol in controls
if typeof currentcontrol is TextBox then
courtesy:DEVFYI - Developer Resource - FYI