76. What are the type of validation available in VB?
77. How to trap Data Base Error?
Dim x as RDOError
Setting the Cursors.
Default Cursor 0
ODBC Cursor (Client side) 1
ServerSide Cursors (More Network traffic) - 2
78. How to declare Dll Procedure?
Declare function "" lib ""
Alias "" (Arg, ..) as Return type.
79. Referential Integrity (Take care By jet database Engine). Cascade Delete, Cascade Update is done setting property of Attributes.?
80. How to increase the Date corresponding with month,date,year?
Hour, min, sec, month, year, DateSerial, dateadd, datediff, weekday, datevalue, timeserial,timevalue.
81. Name some date function?
Dateadd(), Datediff(), Datepart(), Cdate()
82. What is difference between datagrid and flexgrid?
Datagrid Editable. Flexigrid Non-Editable. (Generally used for Read only purpose.)
83. What are two validate with Data Control?
84. To connect the Data Control with Back end What are all the properties to be set?
Data source Name, Record Source Name
85. What are the Technologies for Accessing Database from Visual Basic?set?
DAO, Data Control, RDO, ODBCDIRECT, ADO, ODBC API , 0040.
86. What is the diff between the Create Object and Get object?
Create Object - To create an instance of an object.
Get Object To get the reference to an existing object.
87. What is Mask Edit and why it is used?
Control. Restricted data input as well as formatted data output.
88. What is RdExecDirect?
Bypasses the Creation of a stored procedure to execute the query. Does not apply to Oracle.
89. Different type of Passing Value?
By value, By ref, Optional, Param Array. Note:- Optional keyword cannot be used while declaring arguments for a function using param array.
90. What are types of binding?
Assigning variable with defined memory space.
Late Binding - Memory size is allotted in later stage.
Ex:- Dim x as object
Early Binding - Memory size is allotted while declaring itself. New Key word is important.
Ex:- Dim x as New Object
courtesy:DEVFYI - Developer Resource - FYI