Questions To Ask HR Between The Interviews

  1. How do you like me so far?
  2. Do you have any concerns about my ability to do the job and fit in?
  3. Is there anything standing in the way of us coming to an agreement?
  4. Do you have any concerns about my experience, education, skills?
  5. How do I compare with the other candidates you have interviewed?
  6. Describe your ideal candidate. What do my qualifications lack compared to those of the theoretical ideal candidate?
  7. I’m ready to make a decision based on the information I have. Is there anything else I can elaborate on so that you would have a better understanding of my qualifications and suitability for this position?
  8. Are there any areas in which you feel I fall short of your requirements?
  9. Can you give me any feedback that would make me more attractive to the company in the future or that I could benefit from next time?
  10. Is there anything else you need from me to have a complete picture of my qualifications?
  11. Is there anything personally or professionally that you believe would prevent my being a solid contributor in this role?
  12. Your search is over. You will not find anyone else more qualified to do this job than I. If I were you, I’d cancel all the other interviews and make me an offer.
  13. I’m not going to keep it a secret. I really want this job, and I know I will be fantastic in it.
  14. Until I hear from you again, what particular aspects of the job and this interview should I be considering?
  15. I know I can meet the demands of the position and would make an outstanding contribution. Can I have the offer?
  16. What will be your recommendation to the hiring committee?
  17. I’m ready to make a decision based on the information I have. Is there anything else you need to make me an offer?
  18. I am very interested in this job, and I know your endorsement is key to my receiving an offer. May I have your endorsement?
  19. It sounds to me as if we have a great fit here. What do you think?
  20. It has been an interesting and fruitful discussion. l would very much like to take it to the next step.

3 comments: