- Implement stack using linked list.
- Give 5 test cases when it will work and when it won’t.
- How many matches will be played in a knockout tournament between 9 teams (get the general formula for n teams).
- What are greedy algorithms? Give examples.
- Given the English dictionary and a string, find all the correct English words possible with the letters of the string.
- Given an array of strings, print them vertically.
E.g. cat, an, cool
c a c
a n o
- What are the parameters required to implement a strcpy function?
- An array is of size N with integers between 0 and 1024(repetitions allowed). Another array of integers is of size M with no constraints on the numbers.
Find which elements of first array are present in the second array.
(If you are using extra memory, think of minimizing that still, using bitwise operators)
Microsoft Intern Interview Questions