- How did you first get interested in Computer Science?
- What do you like to do best related to computers now (programming, administration, testing, manage projects, etc)? What is it about that area that you specifically enjoy?
- What is your strongest programming language (Java, ASP, C, C++, VB, HTML,C#, etc.)?
- When is the last time you coded in C/C++? What is the most lines of original C/C++ code you have personally written in one project? How confident are you in your ability to write C or C++ without a reference?
- How do you test your code?
- Are there particular areas of technology you’re interested in, or specific products you would want to work on at Microsoft?
- Describe your ideal job.
- Given a simple program designed to take inputs of integers from 1-1000 and to output the factorial value of that number, how would you test this program? You do not have access to the code. Please be as specific as possible.
- Is there anyone else in your set of peers or friends who you would like to recommend as a great candidate for Software Development positions at Microsoft? If so, please list their name and email address below.
- What is your expected date of graduation if you are still in school? If you have already graduated, what was your graduation date?
Microsoft Campus Recruitment Questions