21) If you look at a clock and the time is 3:15.
What is the angle between the hour and the minute hands? ( The answer to this is not zero!)
22) An apple vendor has 1000 apples and 10 empty boxes. He asks his son to place all the 1000 apples in all the 10 boxes in such a manner that if he asks for any number of apples from 1 to 1000, his son should be able to pick them in terms of boxes.
How did the son place all the apples among the 10 boxes, given that any number of apples can be put in one box.
23) The letters P, Q, R, S, T, U and V, not necessarily in that order represents seven consecutive integers from 22 to 33.
U is as much less than Q as R is greater than S.
V is greater than U.
Q is the middle term.
P is 3 greater than S.
Can you find the sequence of letters from the lowest value to the highest value?
24) He paid five rupees per day to each man, four ruppes to each woman and one rupee to each child. He gave out 200 rupees every evening.
How many men, women and children were working with the constructor?
25) Because cigars cannot be entirely smoked, a Bobo who collects cigar butts can make a cigar to smoke out of every 3 butts that he finds.
Today, he has collected 27 cigar butts. How many cigars will he be able to smoke?
26) anya wants to go on a date and prefers her date to be tall, dark and handsome.
Of the preferred traits - tall, dark and handsome - no two of Adam, Bond, Cruz and Dumbo have the same number.
Only Adam or Dumbo is tall and fair.
Only Bond or Cruz is short and handsome.
Adam and Cruz are either both tall or both short.
Bond and Dumbo are either both dark or both fair.
Who is Tanya's date?
27)If the tower has 2 discs, the least possible moves with which you can move the entire tower to another peg is 3.
If the tower has 3 discs, the least possible moves with which you can move the entire tower to another peg is 7.
What is the least possible moves with which you can move the entire tower to another peg if the tower has N discs?
28) How long would it take for him to cut 48 pieces? He can not fold the strip and also, can not stack two or more strips and cut them together.
29) The cricket match between India and Pakistan was over.
Harbhajan scored more runs than Ganguly.
Sachin scored more runs than Laxman but less than Dravid
Badani scored as much runs as Agarkar but less than Dravid and more than Sachin.
Ganguly scored more runs than either Agarkar or Dravid.
Each batsman scored 10 runs more than his immediate batsman. The lowest score was 10 runs. How much did each one of them score