* How do you write a program which produces its own source code as its output?
* How can I find the day of the week given the date?
* Why doesn't C have nested functions?
* What is the most efficient way to count the number of bits which are set in a value?
* How can I convert integers to binary or hexadecimal?
* How can I call a function, given its name as a string?
* How do I access command-line arguments?
* How can I return multiple values from a function?
* How can I invoke another program from within a C program?
* How can I access memory located at a certain address?
* How can I allocate arrays or structures bigger than 64K?
* How can I find out how much memory is available?
* How can I read a directory in a C program?
* How can I increase the allowable number of simultaneously open files?
* What's wrong with the call "fopen("c:\newdir\file.dat", "r")"?
* What is the output of printf("%d")
* What will happen if I say delete this
* Difference between "C structure" and "C++ structure".
* Diffrence between a "assignment operator" and a "copy constructor"
* What is the difference between "overloading" and "overridding"?
* Explain the need for "Virtual Destructor".
* Can we have "Virtual Constructors"?
* What are the different types of polymorphism?
* What are Virtual Functions? How to implement virtual functions in "C"
* What are the different types of Storage classes?
* What is Namespace?
* What are the types of STL containers?.
* Difference between "vector" and "array"?
* How to write a program such that it will delete itself after exectution?
* Can we generate a C++ source code from the binary file?
* What are inline functions?
* Talk sometiming about profiling?
* How many lines of code you have written for a single program?
* What is "strstream" ?
* How to write Multithreaded applications using C++?
* Explain "passing by value", "passing by pointer" and "passing by reference"
* Write any small program that will compile in "C" but not in "C++"
* Have you heard of "mutable" keyword?
* What is a "RTTI"?
* Is there something that I can do in C and not in C++?
* Why preincrement operator is faster than postincrement?
* What is the difference between "calloc" and "malloc"?
* What will happen if I allocate memory using "new" and free it using "free" or allocate sing "calloc" and free it using "delete"?
* What is Memory Alignment?
* Explain working of printf.
* Difference between "printf" and "sprintf".
* What is "map" in STL?
* When shall I use Multiple Inheritance?
* What are the techniques you use for debugging?
* How to reduce a final size of executable?
* Give 2 examples of a code optimization.
* What is inheritance?
* Difference between Composition and Aggregation.
* Difference: Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams.
* Difference: 'uses', 'extends', 'includes'
* What shall I go for Package Diagram?
* What is Polymorphism?
* Is class an Object? Is object a class?
* Comment: C++ "includes" behavior and java "imports"
* What do you mean by "Realization"?
* What is a Presistent, Transient Object?
* What is the use of Operator Overloading?
* Does UML guarantee project success?
* Difference: Activity Diagram and Sequence Diagram.
* What is association?
* How to resolve many to many relationship?
* How do you represent static members and abstract classes in Class Diagram?
* What does static variable mean?
* What is a pointer?
* What is a structure?
* What are the differences between structures and arrays?
* In header files whether functions are declared or defined?
* What are the differences between malloc() and calloc()?
* What are macros? what are its advantages and disadvantages?
* Difference between pass by reference and pass by value?
* What is static identifier?
* Where are the auto variables stored?
* Where does global, static, local, register variables, free memory and C Program instructions get stored?
* Difference between arrays and linked list?
* What are enumerations?
* Describe about storage allocation and scope of global, extern, static, local and register variables?
* What are register variables? What are the advantage of using register variables?
* What is the use of typedef?
* Can we specify variable field width in a scanf() format string? If possible how?
* Out of fgets() and gets() which function is safe to use and why?
* Difference between strdup and strcpy?
* What is recursion?
* Differentiate between a for loop and a while loop? What are it uses?
* What are the different storage classes in C?
* Write down the equivalent pointer expression for referring the same element a[i][j][k][l]?
* What is difference between Structure and Unions?
* What the advantages of using Unions?
* What are the advantages of using pointers in a program?
* What is the difference between Strings and Arrays?
* In a header file whether functions are declared or defined?
* What is a far pointer? where we use it?
* How will you declare an array of three function pointers where each function receives two ints and returns a float?
* what is a NULL Pointer? Whether it is same as an uninitialized pointer?
* What is a NULL Macro? What is the difference between a NULL Pointer and a NULL Macro?
* What does the error 'Null Pointer Assignment' mean and what causes this error?
* What is near, far and huge pointers? How many bytes are occupied by them?
* How would you obtain segment and offset addresses from a far address of a memory location?
* Are the expressions arr and &arr same for an array of integers?
* Does mentioning the array name gives the base address in all the contexts?
* Explain one method to process an entire string as one unit?
* What is the similarity between a Structure, Union and enumeration?
* Can a Structure contain a Pointer to itself?
* How can we check whether the contents of two structure variables are same or not?
* How are Structure passing and returning implemented by the complier?
* How can we read/write Structures from/to data files?
* What is the difference between an enumeration and a set of pre-processor # defines?
* what do the 'c' and 'v' in argc and argv stand for?
* Are the variables argc and argv are local to main?
* What is the maximum combined length of command line arguments including the space between adjacent arguments?
* If we want that any wildcard characters in the command line arguments should be appropriately expanded, are we required to make any special provision? If yes, which?
* Does there exist any way to make the command line arguments available to other functions without passing them as arguments to the function?
* What are bit fields? What is the use of bit fields in a Structure declaration?
* To which numbering system can the binary number 1101100100111100 be easily converted to?
* Which bit wise operator is suitable for checking whether a particular bit is on or off?
* Which bit wise operator is suitable for turning off a particular bit in a number?
* Which bit wise operator is suitable for putting on a particular bit in a number?
* Which bit wise operator is suitable for checking whether a particular bit is on or off?
* which one is equivalent to multiplying by 2:Left shifting a number by 1 or Left shifting an unsigned int or char by 1?
* Write a program to compare two strings without using the strcmp() function.
* Write a program to concatenate two strings.
* Write a program to interchange 2 variables without using the third one.
* Write programs for String Reversal & Palindrome check
* Write a program to find the Factorial of a number
* Write a program to generate the Fibinocci Series
* Write a program which employs Recursion
* Write a program which uses Command Line Arguments
* Write a program which uses functions like strcmp(), strcpy()? etc
* What are the advantages of using typedef in a program?
* How would you dynamically allocate a one-dimensional and two-dimensional array of integers?
* How can you increase the size of a dynamically allocated array?
* How can you increase the size of a statically allocated array?
* When reallocating memory if any other pointers point into the same piece of memory do you have to readjust these other pointers or do they get readjusted automatically?
* Which function should be used to free the memory allocated by calloc()?
* How much maximum can you allocate in a single call to malloc()?
* Can you dynamically allocate arrays in expanded memory?
* What is object file? How can you access object file?
* Which header file should you include if you are to develop a function which can accept variable number of arguments?
* Can you write a function similar to printf()?
* How can a called function determine the number of arguments that have been passed to it?
* Can there be at least some solution to determine the number of arguments passed to a variable argument list function?
* How do you declare the following:
* An array of three pointers to chars
* An array of three char pointers
* A pointer to array of three chars
* A pointer to function which receives an int pointer and returns a float pointer
* A pointer to a function which receives nothing and returns nothing
* What do the functions atoi(), itoa() and gcvt() do?
* Does there exist any other function which can be used to convert an integer or a float to a string?
* How would you use qsort() function to sort an array of structures?
* How would you use qsort() function to sort the name stored in an array of pointers to string?
* How would you use bsearch() function to search a name stored in array of pointers to string?
* How would you use the functions sin(), pow(), sqrt()?
* How would you use the functions memcpy(), memset(), memmove()?
* How would you use the functions fseek(), freed(), fwrite() and ftell()?
* How would you obtain the current time and difference between two times?
* How would you use the functions randomize() and random()?
* How would you implement a substr() function that extracts a sub string from a given string?
* What is the difference between the functions rand(), random(), srand() and randomize()?
* What is the difference between the functions memmove() and memcpy()?
* How do you print a string on the printer?
* Can you use the function fprintf() to display the output on the screen?
* What is an object?
* What is the difference between an object and a class?
* What is the difference between class and structure?
* What is public, protected, private?
* What are virtual functions?
* What is friend function?
* What is a scope resolution operator?
* What do you mean by inheritance?
* What is abstraction?
* What is polymorphism? Explain with an example.
* What is encapsulation?
* What do you mean by binding of data and functions?
* What is function overloading and operator overloading?
* What is virtual class and friend class?
* What do you mean by inline function?
* What do you mean by public, private, protected and friendly?
* When is an object created and what is its lifetime?
* What do you mean by multiple inheritance and multilevel inheritance? Differentiate between them.
* Difference between realloc() and free?
* What is a template?
* What are the main differences between procedure oriented languages and object oriented languages?
* What is R T T I ?
* What are generic functions and generic classes?
* What is namespace?
* What is the difference between pass by reference and pass by value?
* Why do we use virtual functions?
* What do you mean by pure virtual functions?
* What are virtual classes?
* Does c++ support multilevel and multiple inheritance?
* What are the advantages of inheritance?
* When is a memory allocated to a class?
* What is the difference between declaration and definition?
* What is virtual constructors/destructors?
* In c++ there is only virtual destructors, no constructors. Why?
* What is late bound function call and early bound function call? Differentiate.
* How is exception handling carried out in c++?
* When will a constructor executed?
* What is Dynamic Polymorphism?
* Write a macro for swapping integers.