- What is the difference between an ARRAY and a LIST?
- What is faster : access the element in an ARRAY or in a LIST?
- Define a constructor - what it is and how it might be called (2 methods).
- Describe PRIVATE, PROTECTED and PUBLIC – the differences and give examples.
- What is a COPY CONSTRUCTOR and when is it called (this is a frequent question !)?
- Explain term POLIMORPHISM and give an example using eg. SHAPE object: If I have a base class SHAPE, how would I define DRAW methods for two objects CIRCLE and SQUARE.
- What is the word you will use when defining a function in base class to allow this function to be a polimorphic function?
- What are 2 ways of exporting a function from a DLL?
- You have two pairs: new() and delete() and another pair : alloc() and free(). Explain differences between eg. new() and malloc()
- What is a callback function. Explain in C and C++ and WIN API environment.
- (From WINDOWS API area): what is LPARAM and WPARAM?
C++ Interview Questions
Labels: C++ Interviews