41. Fundas of RPC.
42. Given a linked list, which is sorted. How will u insert in sorted way.
43. Given a linked list how will you reverse it?
44. Give a good data structure for having n queues (n not fixed) in a finite memory segment. You can have some data-structure separate for each queue. Try to use at least 90% of the memory space.
45. Do a breadth first traversal of a tree.
46. Write code for reversing a linked list.
47. Write, efficient code for extracting unique elements from a sorted list of array. e.g. (1, 1, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5, 5, 9, 9, 9, 9) -> (1, 3, 5, 9).
48. Given an array of integers, find the contiguous sub array with the largest sum.
ANS. Can be done in O (n) time and O (1) extra space. Scan array from 1 to n. Remember the best sub array seen so far and the best sub array ending in i.
49. Given an array of length N containing integers between 1 and N, determine if it contains any duplicates.
ANS. [Is there an O (n) time solution that uses only O (1) extra space and does not destroy the original array?]
50. Sort an array of size n containing integers between 1 and s. The sum of the array is known not to overflow an integer. Compute the sum. What if we know that integers are in 2's complement form?